Monday, June 7, 2010

Balcony Bingo

I'm going to start a new game called Balcony Bingo. The Wife and I have a neighbor across the way that looooves to talk on her cellphone on her balcony. Loud. Or loudly, whichever it is. I wouldn't mind if it was an occasional thing but the balcony has become her "private" phone booth while also polluting my auditory space.

From two phone calls on Monday, we learned how much she is in debt, what her current health problems (and prescibed medication) are and the issues she and her boyfriend are working on. I'm very tempted to start leaving notes on her front door saying things like, "Hope your acid reflux clears up" or "You and your boyfriend can work through this."

In the meantime, I think I'll make a bingo board and mark off squares depending on what personal information is revealed. Feel free to stop by and play anytime since this occurs almost every day.

1 comment:

addy said...

I wanna play! Our neighbor used to be on the phone ALL THE TIME. But I think he was just lonely.

I like the idea of leaving notes - maybe then she'll get the hint that she's too loud. I'd leave something like - "From your excessively loud phone call yesterday, I understand that you are having an issue with your bf. Hope that clears up soon!" Or something.