Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Love Actually

Hands down, Love Actually is one of my favorite movies of all time. I went into it thinking it was a chick flick but it's so much more than that. The story is told using one of my favorite devices - overlapping stories that weave together at the end. It's a brilliant movie and because it takes place during Christmastime, I always get the urge to watch it this time of year. Plus, it was playing the night I met my fiancée, so it makes me think of her, too. :)

If you haven't seen it yet, watch it. I looked on YouTube to try to find a favorite clip but it's impossible to choose just one, so you'll have to do with just the intro scene.

3 comments:

addy said...

Definitely one of my all time favorite movies, too! I always try o pick a favorite storyline and I never can...

Merry Christmas!

Jenny said...

How is it possible that you love Love Actually? I love Love Actually! This is an anomoly.

Chris said...

Jenny, the love of Love Actually transcends the love of all movies.