Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Songs I Never Need to Hear Again

As big of a music fan as I am, I can happily live the rest of my life if I never hear "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana and "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette. I feel like I've heard them on the radio, seen it performed live (in Alanis' case), seen the video on TV and have heard it on my iPod that I know every nook and cranny of the song. I know every beat, lyric and note, and while they're both great songs, I'm done with them. Sorry.

So for the last time ever*, I present these two songs.





* - Probably not, since I haven't taken over the world yet.

What songs could you live without ever hearing again?

4 comments:

addy said...

On my list of songs I never need to hear again?

Anything by Coldplay.

Tyler said...

"What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes. It's "You Oughta Know" multiplied by eleventeen kajillion.

Tyler said...

Why you no post, Chris Kiefer?

Anonymous said...

Definitely anything by Cheryl Crow. She is so screechy and whiny; I just want to punch her in the face every time I hear even a note or two of any of her songs.