Saturday, April 4, 2009

Offer

In case you haven't heard or figured it out, I recently received two offers of full employment. I initially accepted one at a printer I was temping at very close to home, but then got a way better offer at a place 45 minutes away, so I accepted that instead. I wasn't really comfortable at the printer for a number of reasons, but figured at the least, it was better than nothing. I'll go into more detail about my Six Months of Misery in future blogs. I'll also relate some stories that happened at the printer in the time that I was there, and try my best to refrain from using the word "douchebag" too much. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

PunkRoqPrncess said...

Congrats, chripher!!! I'm so happy for you :D

addy said...

WOOOO!

kristen said...

congrats ck!!!!!

Jenny said...

Where is the place you agreed to work located?

Tyler said...

Congrats again, I can't wait to hear about stories about that print place; I have another friend that works at a small print shop and he has a bunch of stories about stupid clients (because the guy that owns the place actually knows what he's doing). Good times.

First order of business is to tell them they need to update their website and get it out of the '90s.