Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Twitter Than Ezra

I hate to mention Twitter for a third time on my blog, but Better Than Ezra is actually doing something really cool with their Twitter page. Around 5pm on the day of a show, they tweet the location / photo of some backstage passes they've hidden near the venue. One was hidden behind an ATM near the House of Blues in New Orleans, and another was taped to a parking sign at a hotel in Tulsa.

I think it's a very cool interactive thing for the fans. A little Amazing Race. When they come out here in August or September, I might have to have someone log onto Twitter at 5pm and tell me where to go. Either that or spend $300 on a iPhone. Any volunteers?

2 comments:

kristen said...

verizon allows you to read twitter - if you go to the navigator and then connect, twitter is #3!

if you dont have verizon, i cant help you. lol

Chris said...

Damn. My contract with AT&T is up soon...maybe it's time to finally switch. Especially since I barely get reception in the house.