Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grey's Anatomy

I watched my first ever episode of Grey's Anatomy last week and was not impressed. I think it was mostly because I couldn't get over the fact that Katherine Heigl is a bad actress and she looks like "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. I'm not really sure but I'll go ahead and file this show under the Popular Things I Don't Get. It's currently in second place behind the Harry Potter empire, but may be surpassed once Twilight comes out.

The one shining light of that episode of Grey's was the appearance of Kevin McKidd, star of the awesome-yet-cancelled NBC show Journeyman.

2 comments:

kristen said...

if you didnt like last week, there's no need to watch any of them ever again - last week's was AWESOME!!!

Tyler said...

God, I hate Grey's Anatomy. Ugly Betty too. I just don't get it. And word on Hacksaw Katherine Heigl.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!