Friday, February 20, 2009

Allison Mack. Connected.

So I was reading up on Smallville the other day, which is an awesome show, by the way. We're watching it on Netflix and have 1 disc left in Season 4. (Anyone that posts spoilers in the comments and ruins something for me will have Deathstroke the Terminator sent after you.)

I digress.

So I'm reading up on Wikipedia and clicking around to some of the actors' names, and I come across Allison Mack's entry on Wikipedia. It's a normal page until you get to the bottom and see that she is on every single social networking site. Seriously. You can get in touch with Allison Mack on her official website, via Sodahead, MySpace, YouTube, Facebook, Bebo, Orkut, Friendster (sidebar: people still use Friendster?) and hi5.

I've never even heard of most of these sites, but holy smack! I guess, on one hand, it might be smart because she's protecting her name and preventing impostors from posing as Allison Mack. On the other hand, how in the heck does she keep up with all of them? Probably has a personal assistant. "Hey, make sure you check my Sodahead account first, then my Facebook before you get me coffee."

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I'm telling you, we need to develop a web-based program where you can log into all of those social networking sites at the same time, so you can update all of your info and see everyone else's updates so you're just logging into one site instead of fifteen different sites. Then we sell it to Google for $50 million and retire.

PunkRoqPrncess said...

i never heard of sodahead till brad started working there.

also, she's a social networking whore :P ... but is she on linkedin?! ooh!!