Monday, February 21, 2011

Were You Over...?

The other day, I left my cubicle at work to take care of some business in the bathroom (stay with me here). I was gone for a reasonable amount of time and promptly returned to my desk.  The girl that sits next to me said, "Oh, I thought you left early for lunch."  Not wanting to go into any detail about my lavatory escapades, I simply replied, "Nope."

Then she asked, "Were you over talking to Phillip on the other side?"  I said, "Uh, no" hoping that would be the end of it.

She then asked, "Were you over having fun talking to Brandon about the email project?"  I could see that there was no winning so I just smiled and said, "Yeah, something like that" but in my head I'm thinking COME ON WOMAN!  CAN'T A GUY GO TAKE A CRAP AT WORK AND NOT BE QUESTIONED ABOUT WHERE HE'S BEEN?!??!

No comments: