Monday, December 22, 2008

Regulars

One of the great things about working with the public in a setting such as the library is the regular patrons that come in. It's fun to give nicknames to them based on what I perceive or what they look like. So far, I have named The Triathlete, The Tutor and Wyatt Earp. Swear to God, there's a dude that looks like Wyatt Earp. I think he kind of snapped at me the other day but I couldn't hear him clearly enough to know if I should respond. I'm ready to throw down with Wyatt if it ever comes to it. The only downside is that he smells like roast beef that's been sitting out for a week.

Aren't you jealous you work in a corporate, private environment?

4 comments:

addy said...

Kick his ass, seabass!!!

Jenny said...

Don't you think if someone looks like Wyatt Earp that they might have a gun?

Tyler said...

If you need backup, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Is Adriana a fan of Dumb & Dumber?? What a cool chick! :)