Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cruises

While we were on our honeymoon cruise, I was thinking about The Rock Boat and other similarly-themed music cruises. I think they would be fun, though I've never been on one of those before. It got me thinking about other cruises with a theme they could try out, so the two ideas I came up with --

The Broadway Boat. Bring in a bunch of live stage performances as the nightly entertainment, not necessarily Broadway plays but at least that caliber. The only drawback is there is very little stage room on a cruise ship and the casts and crews would have to occupy at least 30% of the cabins.

Wrestling. The WWF actually did this a few years ago under the name of the Wrestlevessel, but I think it needs to be brought back. From what I remember / was able to find out, there weren't any actual wrestling matches on the cruise ship. It was more like a vacation with wrestlers. My idea would have a ring set up on the lido deck and feature nightly matches. They could even incorporate the entire cruise ship into the matches and have a Falls County Anywhere Galley Match or a Loser Gets Tossed Off the Side of the Boat Match.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I would totally go on your Wrestling cruise.