Wednesday, September 22, 2010

International Man

I was poking around online and looking for job postings in the field in which I am getting my Master's degree. I came across one job posting in Santa Monica with a salary that made me drool. I'm such a sellout but I can't apply for it yet since I'm still ~3 months away from graduation. On another job board, I found some postings with the government in foreign countries - there were quite a few but the only ones I remember were Germany and Egypt. How cool would that be?!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Pretty cool! Except you'd be in another country. Who would pitch for the Team?

Also -- I think I'd rather live in another country than Santa Monica.

Chris said...

Maybe The Team can find room in its budget to fly me in each Sunday! Direct to Burbank, I'm here for 2 hours, then fly out again. What a jetsetter I would be.