Friday, September 10, 2010

Learnin'

I've started compiling a mental list of things I still want learn. I'm in the last semester of my Master's Program and there's still a lot that I want to know how to do. Here's my list so far --

Learn how to fix shit on cars.
Learn how to fix shit in my house.
Learn how to make jewelry.
Take a sketch writing class.
Become a public notary to make some extra scratch.

Other stuff I'm looking forward to doing after I finish up school and have more free time --

Playing video games!
Selling old toys, comic books and other stuff on eBay / Craigslist.
Writing / drawing / launching a webcomic.

Mid-December cannot get here fast enough!

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Lisa is a notary, mainly for work, and she doesn't make much extra. Like anything, you've gotta hustle to make extra.

I'm hoping the webcomic involves one of the ideas we talked about a couple of years ago.

Tyler said...

Because I had a couple of funny ideas the other day.

Jenny said...

Ah, the list of things you'd like to do if you weren't in school...I had a list a million miles long when I was in seminary!

The stuff you've written seems cool...I have considered being a notary, but not really that in-depth. Mainly, I consider it whenever I have to get something notarized and feel like it's a total pain in the ass and waste of cash.

Good luck with wrapping things up!!