Thursday, October 28, 2010

With the Top Let Back and the Sunshine Shining

I don't buy clothes very often, so I was as surprised as anyone when I recently bought 4 shirts within 2 weeks.  All of them were on clearance so I ended up with good deals.  The problem I realized when I got home was that 3 of the 4 shirts are distinctly Western-style shirts - somewhat similar to the one in this photo.

This got me thinking that maybe I am going through some kind of subconscious mid-life crisis where, on some level, I want to be a cowboy.

*sigh*  Getting older kinda sucks.

Yeehaw?

1 comment:

addy said...

We got Sean a shirt almost exactly like the one in the photo but blue at Boot Barn a few weeks ago. We should hang out so you guys can match. ;-)

I like them - don't worry about it being a mid-life crisis - it's probably just you subconsciously being trendy. Plaid is very "in" right now.

Now, which is worse? The mid-life crisis, or being trendy? ;-)