Sunday, June 7, 2009

Softball Team Names

I signed up for another softball team starting in July. There wasn't any discussion as to what to name the team, so there wasn't a chance to submit any of my genius ideas. I always think a team in a parks & rec league should inspire as much fear in the other team as it possibly can. Sure, you can go with something like The Destroyers of Death or something. But for my value, nothing could be scarier than either one of these two team names - We Have to Talk or I Think I'm Pregnant.

Nothing will make a guy's ass clinch up tighter more than either one of those Four Words of Fear.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

I like the following:

"your city Circus"

The BUNT PIRATES

SHAWN KEMP'S KIDS

Scared hitless

Vertical purple helmets

Mound pounders

McGlovin

hope these help.....

Chris said...

Thanks for the comment, Jerry! Those are good ones, too. There actually is a team in my league called Scared Hitless. LOL