Monday, June 22, 2009

Superpowers?

Sadly, I think the superpowers I've long been awaiting have finally developed. You would think I'd be excited but I recently learned I have the ability to nap for at least 10 minutes through any sound. I slept while my 2-year old nephew ran around and made noise in the very same room. And last week, I napped in my car with the windows open while they were running generators and testing chainsaw sharpeners nonstop. *sigh* I don't see how this ability will be helpful for mankind.

3 comments:

PunkRoqPrncess said...

i have that superpower too, but its intermittent, it comes and goes. is sleeping through your alarm clock a super power too? cause im great at that.

addy said...

I happen to like this superpower. It's convenient when you need sleep!

Tyler said...

I wish I had that superpower. If there's a leaky faucet in the second bathroom, through two doors, all the way on the other side of our place, it will wake me up.