Friday, August 21, 2009

Doctor, Doctor

I finally got to use my new health insurance last week - yippee! This doctor seems like less of a douchebag than all of my previous doctors, which is good. The overall medical group, though...I'm not so sure. I had to go back to have blood drawn so I went in at 7:45. They open at 8, and it has to be a fasting sample. There's one lady in line in front of me and she is also there to have blood drawn. I sign in and wait. And wait and wait.

Some other woman started complaining and the nurses said, "The lab technician gets here at 8, then he has to set up all of his equipment, which takes a while." Um, hell no! If a restaurant says they open at 8 am for breakfast, that means they're there at 6:30 to set up the f'ing tables and get the food ready. No one opens a business at 8 and then uses the next 20 minutes to actually get ready to open. I was so pissed! They finally took me in at 8:27 am. Grrrrrrr.

Luckily, I had a little bit of revenge because I had to give a urine sample. And I ate asparagus last night. Enjoy that, you stupid lab tech!!!! :)

1 comment:

PunkRoqPrncess said...

wow, if i ever open a urine testing lab i will remember to never piss you off (hehe, unintentional pun)