Friday, July 9, 2010

Forward Back

I was recently contacted by the first company that I worked for. It seems the manager of my old department will be leaving soon, and they were discussing how to proceed once he's gone. My name came up and someone I was close with at the company got in touch via Facebook. I told them I'd like to stop by and see what their plans are. Part of me still thinks it's pretty bizarre (in a good way), though.

I certainly left on good terms, and I even told them I would come back to work for them if the circumstances were right. I just wonder if you can move forward in your career by going back...?

I'm not positive what type of new work would be involved but it would certainly be more creative than what I have going on right now. Intriguing - we'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Good luck.

Tyler said...

BTW - You should listen to Pushing Forward Back by Temple of the Dog on the drive to the interview. It's a lost classic.

Chris said...

Indeed! That song was the inspiration for the title of this post.

Jenny said...

Yeah! Good luck!!!