Thursday, February 23, 2012

Improv Creepio 2

So, that last blog post was written in advance of the last improv class we had taken.  How bizarre it was to have class with Creepio and have the following scenario occur.

He was onstage and we were supposed to ask for some sort of suggestion from the class.  When I was up, I asked them to tell me how my last girlfriend and I broke up.  Another person asked for simply a color as a suggestion.  Creepio asked for someone to name a type of sword.  I've been staring at my screen for ten minutes and I can only name three types of swords (long, broad and hook).  After that, I'm out.  I'm not certain what type of inspiration he would draw for his scene but he finally went with the suggestion of "dagger" - which isn't really a sword, but whatever.

I tried to not rule out his scene too early as he had yet to start it.  There aren't too many places to start with "dagger" but I thought to myself, Maybe this won't be a creepy scene.

His turn came around and he starts by miming the dagger in his hand and saying, "When my stepfather comes home, I'm gonna try to stab him with this dagger."

O.  M.  G.  I could NOT control my laughter at that point.  It's almost become a game in and of itself to see how dark and fucked up he can start a scene.  Luckily I was able to stifle my laughter as tears were running down my face.

And luckily I didn't read about any stabbings in the paper for the next few days after.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Wow man. I think the only time you need to worry about checking the papers is if he ever misses a class. This seems to be like therapy for him.