Friday, April 25, 2008

Black Shirt Guy

There's a guy at my work that wears a black t-shirt. Every. Single. Day. I've been here for over a year and I can honestly say I have never seen him wear something other than a black t-shirt. Every day - black t-shirt, dark jeans. I still can't figure it out. My best guess is that, once, someone told him he looks good in black so now he just sticks to it. I would love to take photos of him to prove my point, but you'll have to settle for my illustration here - click to enlarge.

I'd still love to mess with him. The best idea came from my friend Rich who suggested I print out a picture of a brown t-shirt with a note that says "Brown is the new black." I'll get to it soon enough. Mwa ha ha.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Black is a slimming color...

So, based on your illustration, he's hairiest/happiest on Wednesdays? And he only wears a watch on Tuesdays and Thursdays? And apparently he's left handed on Thursdays? When you get him to answer all of these questions, I'd appreciate a heads up up. Thank-you in advance for your co-operation in this matter. Regards.

PunkRoqPrncess said...

your illustration is unbelievably life like!

addy said...

hahaha I totally thought you were kidding the first time I heard this story...

Anonymous said...

It's like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry's dating the woman who always wears the black and white dress.