Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Intro.

Greetings, and welcome to You Look Tired. A little background on me - I did stand-up comedy for about a year and a half and I'm currently on an indefinite break. I enjoyed it but got disillusioned with certain aspects. Fellow comedians told me I'm a smart writer but I don't think I got complimented on my performance. My guess is I'm a better writer than I am performer, which is totally fine. I'm testing the waters with my break from performing and my return to a regular, public blog here on Blogspot.

I will do my best to stick to general topics on here and save the personal details for my private blog on MySpace. I'll update whenever I have time or have a quick thought I want to share, so stay tuned. I've already got a list of 25 topics to blog about.

To start us off, how about a look at my foray into stand-up with this clip. The clip isn't playing for me personally at the time I post this, but I believe you'll see where my blog title comes from in this clip. Until next time.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

The clip works. And you looked tired while you were performing (ha!).

Word Verification: frbmmuq

addy said...

:-) Love it.

PunkRoqPrncess said...

yay, congrats on your new blog :)