Friday, April 11, 2008

Jurassic Park IV: Dinosaur Mercs


I was reading up on the Jurassic Park series this morning (a film franchise I think helped ruin movies as we know them today, but that's another topic) and specifically about the development of Jurassic Park IV. According to the Wiki article, the second draft of the script focuses on Nick Harris who is "hired to train five genetically modified Deinonychus as mercenaries."

Dinosaur mercenaries - seriously?! They're training dinosaurs for armed combat? This could be the greatest movie ever!!! I seriously hope the Deinoychus smokes a cigarette for the majority of the movie, and says things like "It's a suicide mission, kid."

Ah, 2009 cannot come fast enough!

2 comments:

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler said...

When this movie comes out, it's sheer awesomeness will make Citizen Kane look like Gigli by comparison. I cannot wait. Keep me informed.