Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The One Where I Answer 5 Random Questions Adri Made Up

Adri had this thing on her blog where her friend asked her 5 random questions, kind of like a random spontaneous interview type thing. Sorta. So I volunteered and now Adri is asking me these 5 questions:

1) If you could travel anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would it be and why? RIGHT NOW? Um...probably New Orleans because I miss it and because my fiancee really wants to go there.

2) Why did you start blogging, and is it the same reason you blog now? I think I started because my friend Jenny did it. At first, I thought it random to continuously post updates about your life, but I enjoy her blogs. More and more friends started doing it. I've gone through a few blogs (Easyjournal, a previous Blogger, Livejournal) and ended up back here in a not-so-personal format. I think I'm more level headed and reserved about what I post now, which is good.

3) What is your favorite cheese? Wow...tough question because I love cheese. I'd probably have to say Cheddar (are cheese types capitalized?) 'cause it's so classic. I was introduced to Harvati a few years ago but they don't really sell it in blocks like most others. It's a bit tougher to come by but that one's up there, too. I also enjoy Mozzarella and Swiss a lot. Told you I love cheese.

4) What is the most difficult decision you've had to make in the last year? Probably deciding what to do with my life after I got laid off.

5) If you HAD to get a tattoo, what would it be and why? Hmmm. I already have one tattoo but can't think of anything I'd get for a second. It would definitely have to be a symbol of some type - even though my first instinct is to say "Captain America's shield!"

2 comments:

addy said...

Love your first instinct on the tattoo! I asked the cheese question because I, too, love cheese so much! It's delicious and one of the most perfect foods that's out there.

Thanks for playing along!

PunkRoqPrncess said...

i like your title for this entry. it reminds me of friends :D