Thursday, January 1, 2009

TPIR

Since I have a lot more free time these days, I've made it my mission to get on The Price is Right. Well okay, the first part of the mission is to go see a taping. I'm thinking about making a custom t-shirt to grab some attention. I'm openly accepting ideas and I could easily throw something together in Illustrator pretty quick. If I use your idea and I get on the show, I'll give you $25 bucks. Why the hell not.

I've been watching TPIR for the past few days to brush up on the games and prices. The other morning, I totally would have won a car. Get me on that show, Drew Carey.

4 comments:

addy said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! I would totally love to go someday.

Jenny said...

Yesterday a shirt theme was suggested: I was gay in the 80s. Actually, this actual lesbian said it, but everyone agreed it'd be a popular shirt. However, I don't think it's the right audience for TPIR. If you go on a Friday, let me know--I'd love to come with you.

Tyler said...

Dude, when I broke my ankle in college and didn't have to work, I had this same dream, because I would watch it every morning. Never made it to a taping.

PunkRoqPrncess said...

oooh!! if you end up going let me know! i wanna come:D ... and i have the time :P