Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Night Plans - The Machine Girl

Tonight, my exciting plans involve watching The Machine Girl. I know next to nothing about the movie, but I'm going to go ahead and say it totally should have won the Best Picture Oscar. Come on - this movie is about a Japanese girl who gets her arm replaced with a gaitling gun out for revenge on the Yakuza. Move over, Slumdog!

Ever since my fiancee went out of town for a few weeks, I've bumped up all of the "Chris" movies on my Netflix queue, so I've been watching a lot of comic book, kung fu and zombie movies. Ah, if only someone would make a movie about a comic book hero with kung fu powers who has to save mankind from a zombie apocalypse. I'd give my left nut* to see that movie.

* - Not really, but I would be really, really excited.

2 comments:

addy said...

You should come hang out with me and Sean instead. We have exciting plans for.. doing nothing.

Tyler said...

This movie is in my queue. I somehow have to find the movie I have so I can get it next.