Thursday, March 19, 2009

TLC

I think TLC now stands for Ten Little Children - the required number of kids you have to have in order to get your own TV show on the network. A list of current / recent shows on TLC reveals:

Jon & Kate Plus 8
18 Kids and Counting
Kids by the Dozen
Table for 12

I have to admit I am a fan of Jon & Kate mostly because it's the first show I saw like this, and because of the personalities. But at this point, I'm kind of thinking TLC is running out of ideas. Much like ABC's "brilliant" idea to air a game show 3 nights a week, I'm thinking TLC is just saturating their own market.

At any rate, I'm going to talk it over with my fiancee and see if she wants to crank out 13 kids. Then we can just sit back, get paid to make a TV show and collect royalties for our income.

3 comments:

addy said...

Kate's annoying and bitchy behavior often makes me want to punch her in the face, but otherwise that show is endearing to me as well.

Those people with the 18+ kids are flipping crazy. But, at least they can afford all of their kids, unlike "Octomom" over here in LA.

I don't know if she'll go for the 13 kids... but I'm sure she wouldn't mind the practice!

PunkRoqPrncess said...

crank out 13 kids huh... poor ktrons =\

Tyler said...

Jon and Kate make me want to punch my TV in the face. They are both douchnozzles. I feel bad for the kids because they have two megalomaniacs for parents.

hortag was my word verification. This should be a word and the definition should read "a non-gender specific description for someone who is worse than a douchebag". An example would be: Jon and Kate are giant hortags.