Friday, May 14, 2010

Bad Beer

I have a few blog posts in the works but nothing ready to publish. Moving into and owning your own place is a lot more work than we expected. We cleared two important things out of the way yesterday and finally have enough furniture set up to where it's starting to feel like home. Internet is supposed to be hooked up tomorrow so hopefully I can catch up on posting blogs and listening to podcasts soon enough.

Random question for you - does beer go bad? I really REALLY wanted a lot of drinks last friday. Our closest supermarket had my two favorite kinds of beer but every case was dated April 2010. I thought it might be okay but decided to keep my ten bucks and nit find out if beer goes bad. Sadly, I have yet to have a celebratory drink in our new place.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Yep, home ownership is crap shoot. You can't just call the landlord anymore when something goes wrong; you've gotta handle it. It can suck.

Beer can go bad, but as long as it's been kept cold and away from sunlight, you should be fine.

Tyler said...

You should have just bought a keg.

addy said...

Yes, beer can go bad. Sean drank a stale Fat Tire the other day and was really sad.

Let's get together soon so that we can see your condo! We'll bring beer, and I promise it won't be bad!