Friday, April 23, 2010

Divergent Paths

After viewing Zombieland recently, I was reading up about its star, Woody Harrelson, who has to be one of the...more unique actors in Hollywood. The most fascinating thing I read about him from his Wikipedia article is the fact that his father, Charles Harrelson, was a freelance hitman who went to jail for the murder of a federal judge.

Wha-wha-what....?! Wait, it gets better. He also hinted at one point that he might have been involved in the JFK assassination. Wait, it gets even better as he once also attempted to escape from prison at the age of 58.

Wow. I mean, WOW. Find me any other parent / child combination in Hollywood (or anywhere else) with such divergent paths.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

Jenny said...

Wow! Who knew? Are you sure this is accurate stuff? This is the sort of thing that would make me think twice about Wikipedia's "everyone can edit" function.

addy said...

Holy crap! That's crazy!