Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tweet

This is one of the many reasons I hate Twitter. I follow a few people (via Google Reader, so thankfully I don't have to have a Twitter account). One of them is the bass player of my favorite band who posted this:

RT @Tomdrummond leave @fudgerecording. Does this happen??? RT @RobertLeBlanc @gabagavi *not lately*(cont) http://tl.gd/sp1ii (via @gabagavi)

W. T. F. What is that even supposed to mean? It's a bunch of nonsense. My best guess is it translates to 'Does Tom Drummond ever leave Fudge Recording (Studios)? Robert LeBlanc and Gaba Gavi don't think so - click this link to read an additional twenty letters. The fact that there is a completely different website just to publish longer messages means that Twitter itself is a TOTAL FAILURE.

Please die, Twitter. Pretty, pretty please.

No comments: