Friday, June 20, 2008

Hand Washing

While I'm no Germ Nazi, I am slightly weirded out by cleanliness in public bathrooms. Namely at how lax men seem to be in this area. Here's a heads up to the ladies out there - I'd say 1 in 3 men does NOT wash his hands after doing their business. Trust me, I'm in there and I see it. Sometimes I want to follow them back to the table and tell the table they're sitting next to a germ factory.

There was this guy at work (now fired) who would wash his hands before using the bathroom, but not afterwards. Great that he's concerned about his own hygiene but not anyone else's.

We have toilets that automatically flush, as well as soap and paper towels that dispense with the wave of a hand. So when do we get the Target-style doors that automatically open upon approach to combat the 1/3 dirty men out there?

3 comments:

PunkRoqPrncess said...

major grosstrons :S

Ken Napzok said...

Agreed. I was talking to my boss about this one the other day. I was at the Arclight watching Sex and The City* and after the four hour movie I rushed to the bathroom. Three straight dudes stepped up to the urinals and then left straight away. Seriously? Seriously?!?!

Also, could you please discuss and look into the other bathroom habit men seem to have... spitting into the urinal before letting it rip. It is this some sort of natural infrared system?

* Did I say Sex and The City? I meant Incredible Iron Guy or something manly.

PunkRoqPrncess said...

lol... incredible iron guy...this ken guy is funny :D

spitting into the urinal? what's that for? thats just weird.