Friday, September 26, 2008

Mohinder!

As weird as this may sound, the following is true - I was on the radio Thursday morning. Well, my voice was, as I called the Kevin & Bean Afroline and left a message. It's a voicemail thing and they play back some of the bizarre or funny calls on the air and mine was chosen for Thursday morning's broadcast! I edited the clip down from the podcast, so you can listen to it.

It's dumb, but I basically sang a parody of Cheap Trick's "Surrender" but changed the lyrics to fit the TV show Heroes, and specifically the character of Mohinder. Take a listen here - Mohinder!

I've already established that I can't sing for crap, so need to tell me again. Wow, this turned into a Heroes-themed week all of a sudden. Have a great weekend everyone. Mohinder!

6 comments:

addy said...

Ha! Dude, that is so awesome! Love it!

PunkRoqPrncess said...

congrats on making it on the show! :D

Tyler said...

That was you? I didn't recognize your voice. I heard it during my commute the other day and laughed. Nice work.

Tyler said...

By the way, that video you linked to is awesome because:

A. There's Japanese translation running through the bottom.

B. Nuge sighting right at the beginning.

C. Drummer is smoking a cig for the entire song, while still playing.

Great find.

Chris said...

That's awesome. I didn't even watch the whole thing - I just saw Nugent introducing them and knew I had to link to that one.

Dani said...

Ha - that's awesome. You're working your way up... any day now you'll be a regular guest on the show.