Friday, July 18, 2008

Guess What

One of my favorite things in the world is when people say "Guess what?" The what is implied to be something so surprising and fantastic that you'll never guess what it is. So I always enjoy giving a few random and absurd guesses. Hardly anyone expects a response, so have fun with it! Whatever random guesses you come up with will surely outshine the what and make the person feel awkward. It's fun, trust me. Among my favorite responses to the question "Guess what?" are:

You had lunch with George Clooney.
Someone figured out how to make miniature pet elephants.
You started counterfeiting money and you need my help.
They're making Sk8er Boi into a Broadway musical.

Then their response of "My boss is letting us go home at 3pm" sounds really lame.

3 comments:

PunkRoqPrncess said...

psh, YOU'LL feel awkward when i actually do have lunch w/ george clooney!

Jenny said...

:) Fun!

Carrie said...

I now know how NOT to start a conversation with you.