Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blog Day

Today is Blog Day. I guess I'm supposed to go out and find new blogs and recommend them here, but since I have never talked about other blogs on here before, I'll do that. In no particular order, let's go.

1. Blahmerica - run by four comedians poking fun at the "blah" things in life. I don't know any of them personally but I have seen/performed with (once) Chris D'Elia and think he's incredibly funny and talented. All four writers are great and the topics they pick are highly worth being mocked.

2. Tied to the '90s - a blog about music and bands from the 1990s. It offers looks back at things as well as updates of what some of these musicians are doing now.

3. Long Winded and Proud - by Adriana. It's a mix of personal posts, funny stories, recommendations and such. I like the way she writes and she's a friend of mine, so double bonus.

4. The FAIL Blog - because anonymously laughing at other's misfortune and mistakes is fun.

5. Kitchen Hell - a cooking / recipe blog, courtesy of my friend Kristen. I have yet to make any recipes from there but everything on there looks good. Her photos make me frequently hungry at work.

1 comment:

kristen said...

woo hoo! i made the list :)

thanks!!!