Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Company

Now that I work in a much larger company, it's kind of cool to get to know so many people and their different backgrounds. I won't reveal any personal information about myself or my employer, but after working here a year, some of the people I have found working here include:

- A guy who drummed for a band that won the Dutch equivalent of a Grammy
- A brother and sister that are the children of a professional wrestler
- Someone whose cousin is a movie / television star
- An athlete who almost made the Olympics 4 years ago, and is going to try again for 2012

Fairly cool, if you ask me. I wonder about the rest of these peeps.

3 comments:

PunkRoqPrncess said...

There is also this guy, that used to be a comedian. But now he writes a blog.

Jenny said...

How did you discover these facts?

Chris said...

Mostly secondhand, from the aforementioned drummer. He is incredibly social. Otherwise, just from randomly talking to people in the lunchroom or whatever.