Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Clogginator

Holyyyyyyyy crap! Even though this came out last year, it was a featured ad on MySpace today.

The Baconator from Wendy's - two 1/4 lb. beef patties, two slices of American cheese and SIX strips of bacon! I wonder if they did product testing and the most common feedback they got was "Not clogging my arteries fast enough. Suggest adding more bacon."

There is a Wendy's within walking distance of my office, but I think I'd have to walk the 18.3 miles home to burn off even half of this thing.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

I want to set a world record for most Baconators eaten in an hour. I think I could do three.

addy said...

Just looking at it makes me sick to my stomach! EWWWWW.

PunkRoqPrncess said...

mmmm... cholesterol

=\

Carrie said...

The homepage roadblock was the talk of the office. It really was disgusting looking at 7:30 am. And bacon is supposed to be a breakfast food?

That said, I would probably consider eating the burger if it came down to it. If only it was smothered in ranch.

Anonymous said...

I love the commercial for the sandwich. Meatatarian, ha!